Sundarban Tiger Roar Resort
India may have travel restrictions in some places due to COVID-19. Find out more
About this Resort
Sundarban Tiger Roar Resort on the bank of the river Dutta, opposite Sajnekhali forest. It is the Best luxurious resort in Sundarban to provide all facilities with a comfortable stay and breathtaking views of the river and mangrove forest. In 2020 we served more than 3000 customers in this pandemic by maintaining Covid - 19 restrictions.
Best Luxury Rooms with Modern facilities with a comfortable stay in Sundarban. Breathtaking views of the river and mangrove forest from the resort. Each room has the arrangement to relax amid lush green surroundings over a cup of tea and cookies in the morning. listing to the birds chirping and seeing the fishing boats getting into forests with the tide to catch fish and Crabs for their livelihood.
We Provide Air-Conditioned Luxury and Deluxe River facing Rooms, Non-Air Conditioned Deluxe River facing Cottage, Garden and Lawn area, Friendly Wake-up Service, Complete Safety & Security, Restaurant serving Indian & Chinese Food, Mineral Water (20-liter jar), Power Backup, Family Friendly, Couple Friendly, dining with conference room, Gijar, Fire-Extinguisher, Sitting Area & Pick up and drop facility from Kolkata to Kolkata near science city.
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport or Kolkata 122 KM from Sundarban Tiger Roar Resort, You can visit Sundarbans best places to discover mysterious wildlife Sundarbans or sightseeing in Sundarbans is Sajnekhali Watch Tower, Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower, Dobanki Watch Tower, Netidhopani Watch Tower, Bonnie Camp, Burirdabri Camp, Jhingekhali Watch Tower and more where you might be able to see The Sundarbans Royal Bengal Tigers, Crocodiles, Unique birds, Deers, Dolphins, Sundari trees, Snakes and more.
Queen Size Bed
In house Restaurant
Balcony or Terrace
Dinner / Lunch
expand_more Guest Policy..
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel(s).
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel(s) due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry extra bed etc.). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel(s), we shall not be held responsible for it.
- Extra bed can be accommodated with a folding cot or a mattress, subject to room size & availability. 18% GST would be applicable on extra guest charges for all the directly contracted properties and may not be applicable for properties sourced from external suppliers.
- The hotel(s) reserves the right to decline accommodation to localites/same city residents / Posing Couples. Travelguru.com will not be responsible for any check-in declined by the hotel(s) or any refunds due to the above mentioned reason.
- The hotelier may charge your Card/Account for additional cancellation charges, if any.
- All hotel(s) charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel(s).
- In case of an increase in the hotel(s) tariff (due to an event or festive occasion) the customer is liable to pay the difference, if the period of stay falls within this duration.
- Invoice for hotel stay must be collected at the time of checkout, directly from the hotel.
- Local ID proof & Pan card will not be acceptable as ID proof.
- fyrooms.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel(s)
- For Day Use booking, extension of stay beyond the time slots booked will levy additional charges.
- Pets are not allowed
What's nearby you
Debabrata Tee Stall3.2 kmslocal_drink