Unless FYROOMS explicitly acts as a reseller in certain scenarios, FYROOMS always acts as a facilitator by connecting the User with the respective service providers like hotels, Homestay, bus operators etc. (collectively referred to as "Service Providers"). FYROOMS's liability is limited to providing the User with a confirmed booking as selected by the User.
Any issues or concerns faced by the User at the time of availing any such services shall be the sole responsibility of the Service Provider. FYROOMS will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence on part of any Service Provider.
FYROOMS assumes no liability for the standard of services as provided by the respective Service Providers &provides no guarantee with regard to their quality or fitness as represented. FYROOMS shall not be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary and consequential damages, damages for loss of use, data or profits, or other intangible losses, which may arise or are arising from the use of this FYROOMS Platform or any of the information, software, services and related graphics contained within the FYROOMS Platform or any of the Services offered, regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, and even if FYROOMS has been advised of the possibility of damages.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN OR ELSEWHERE, FYROOMS'S ENTIRE LIABILITY TO THE USER FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF AVAILING FYROOMS SERVICES/ BROWSING THE FYROOMS PLATFORM SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT EQUIVALENT TO THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT AND SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
FYROOMS merely acts as a technology platform for booking of services and products and the ultimate liability rests on the respective Service Provider and not FYROOMS. Thus the ultimate contract of service is between User and Service Provider.
User's responsibility & registration
Fyrooms attaches the utmost importance to our users' personal data and privacy security. Should you have any inquiries or suggestions regarding our privacy statements, please contact customercare@Fyrooms.com
2. Usage Regulations-When using services provided by Fyrooms, the user shall abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Indian Laws and also the country specific laws for international bookings. The user shall insure not to engage in any illegal or inappropriate activities while using the services, including but not limited to, the uploading, displaying, disseminating or by any other means transmitting information containing any of the following:
• Opposing the fundamental principles of the host country compromising security, divulging country secrets, subverting any country laws or damaging national unity;
• harming the dignity or interests of Host country;
• Incitation of ethnic hatred or racial discrimination or damaging inter-ethnic unity;
• sabotaging Host country’s national religious policy or propagating heretical teachings or feudal superstitions;
• disseminating rumours, disturbing social order or disrupting social stability;
• propagating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder or fear or inciting the commission of crimes;
• insulting or slandering others or infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
• including falsehoods, harming, threatening, or infringing upon the privacy of others, harassing, slandering, using vulgar language, profanity or other matters which are morally invidious; or
• encompassing any other matters limited or prohibited by any laws, rules or administrative regulations of Host country or other jurisdictions, if applicable.
Using Fyrooms's service system for any illegal purposes, including engaging in any of the following activities would force fyrooms to take legal action:
a) Enter into the computer information network or use the computer information network resources without authorization;
b) Delete, edit or add functions to the computer information network without authorization;
c) Delete, edit or add data or applications which are stored, dealt or transmitted in the computer information network without authorization;
d) Intentionally create or disseminate computer viruses and other destructive programs; e) any other behaviour which damages computer information network security.
e) Commercial use of any data display on Fyrooms websites or belonging to Fyrooms, including but not limited to copying, disseminating or by any means using such information without written consent in advance.
f) Using any device, software, procedure or other means to intervene or attempt to intervene in the normal operation, or any transaction or activity, of Fyrooms, or committing any behaviour leading to an unreasonable load of large data to Fyrooms network devices.
g) Committing unfair competitive behaviour which violates the Principles of honesty and credibility, or disrupting the transaction processes of Fyrooms through actions such as malicious reservation or fraudulent transaction. Or other behaviour not related to online transactions.
To provide you with better service, the Fyrooms App will collect your information in circumstances where you permit it, or voluntarily provide it. For the purpose of providing Fyrooms membership services, the user consents to:
(1) Provide timely, detailed and accurate personal data. (2) Update this information continually. The user may authorize Fyrooms to disclose this basic information to a third party but not to publicize any supplementary information unless: (1) the user requests or authorizes Fyrooms and/or any other person to disclose this information through email. (2) Applicable laws and regulations, or legal procedures require Fyrooms to provide the user's personal data. If the user provides incorrect information, Fyrooms reserves the right to cease providing Fyrooms's services to the user. By making use of Fyrooms's services, the user agrees and accepts all relevant information service provided related to Fyrooms services.
Fyrooms strictly safeguards the right to privacy of its users and implements reasonable measures to protect their personal information. Hence, in addition to the aforementioned Part 2 Collection of Information, Fyrooms will not publicize or disclose any of the user's supplementary information, nor will it store non-public content in the Fyrooms‘s services, unless as required by applicable laws and regulations, or legal procedures, or when disclosure of this information is necessary on the basis of integrity, including but without limitation to the following circumstances:
(1) To abide by relevant laws and regulations, and to comply with legal procedures for Fyrooms membership services;
(2) To maintain and protect Fyrooms's trademark rights;
(3) To protect the privacy and security of its users and the general public in emergency situations; and
(4) To comply with laws, regulations and/or legal procedures, if any otherwise applicable.
You fully understand and irrevocably, grant for free the following rights to Fyrooms and its affiliates:
1. Fyrooms’s affiliates or partners may allow Fyrooms users to login and use the services which they provide. The user's activities in such cases shall be subject to the terms and conditions published by the affiliate or partner. In order to implement the abovementioned functionality, you agree that Fyrooms will synchronize your registration information and transaction data with the system of Fyrooms's affiliates or partners, or allow their use of such information.
2. If you login to Fyrooms using the account and password of Fyrooms's affiliates or partners, in order to provide similar services and functionality, you agree that Fyrooms will synchronize your registration information and transaction data from the account of Fyrooms's affiliate or partner with Fyrooms's own system, and allow their use of such information, and you agree that Fyrooms and its affiliates or partners will bear no liability or consequences to you, if any.
3. To ensure transaction security, you agree that Fyrooms and its affiliates may carry out data analysis using your information, and you agree to allow Fyrooms and its affiliates to use result of such analysis for commercial purposes.
4. You agree to authorize and accept business information from Fyrooms through your email, mobile phone and delivery address or internet based sms connection through Whats app, Facebook, Instagram etc. when you make use of various services provided by Fyrooms. Such business information includes but is not limited to the latest products and promotions from Fyrooms. If you prefer not to receive such information, you may unsubscribe by adjusting the relevant settings in Fyrooms.
5. The User will indemnify FYROOMS against all types of losses and damages incurred by FYROOMS due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous complaint raised by the User on FYROOMS with respect to the communications mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever
6. The User warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the concerned jurisdiction regarding use of the services for each transaction.
The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. FYROOMS may change the features or functionality of the services being provided at any time, in its sole discretion, without any prior notice. FYROOMS expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, reasonably fit for all purposes. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from FYROOMS or through the services opted shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services.
7. User also authorizes FYROOMS's representative to contact such user over phone, message and email. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by such User through national customer preference register (NCPR) or any other similar preferences
A cookie is a text file which a web server stores on your access device. It will record information about a user's visit to a website to simplify the process of inputting your personal information. You can accept or reject cookies being stored on your device. If your browser automatically enables cookies, you might need to configure your browser to reject cookies according to your own preferences. If you disable cookies, you might not be able to fully access functions or features of the Fyrooms website.
Once you register as a member of Fyrooms, you will be required to set up an account name and password. You will be responsible for the safety of your own account and password, and will assume full responsibility for any activity or events which occur from within the account. You may change your password at any time, or close your account and register a new one. If there is any illegal use of a member account or a loophole in security, the user shall inform Fyrooms immediately by contacting email@example.com
User understands that any information that is provided to this Website may be read or intercepted by others due to any breach of security at the User's end.
FYROOMS keeps all the data in relation to credit card, debit card, bank information etc. secured and in an encrypted form in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. However, for cases of fraud detection, offering bookings on credit (finance) etc., FYROOMS may at times verify certain information of its Users like their credit score, as and when required.
The data of the User as available with FYROOMS may be shared with concerned law enforcement agencies for any lawful or investigation purpose without the consent of the User.
The user is solely responsible for content which they publish. When using this type of service, all local laws, national laws and international legal standards in areas where Fyrooms provides service will apply. Users must comply with the following rules:
(1) All published content must conform to relevant laws and regulations of Host country.
(2) Fyrooms's services must not be used for any illegal purposes.
(3) Interference or disturbance to the network service is prohibited.
(4) User must comply with all the network agreements, regulations and procedures regarding the Fyrooms's services. Membership services make use of the Internet to deliver and receive information. Hence, the behavioural guidelines of the user are subject to relevant laws and regulations, policies and procedures regarding the Internet. Users shall not disseminate any illegal, harassing, slanderous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar or obscene information. Users shall not transmit any information that abets criminal behaviour; encourages domestic disadvantage and national security, or violates local laws, national laws and international legal standards. Illegal or non-authorized access to other computer systems is prohibited. If the user's behaviour is inconsistent with the aforementioned service clause, Fyrooms may terminate the service account immediately in its sole discretion. Users shall assume the legal responsibility for their own behaviour when using membership services. If the user spreads and propagates reactionary, pornographic or other information that violates national laws, the information received by membership service system may be disclosed and used as the evidence of the user's violations.
The user or Fyrooms may at any time terminate online service. Fyrooms shall not be held responsible for any individual or third party due to terminating service at any time. If the user objects to any service clause, objects to any modified terms, or is dissatisfied with the Fyrooms membership service, he/she shall take the following procedures :
(1) Cease to use Fyrooms's services.
(2) Terminate Fyrooms membership and
(3) Inform Fyrooms to cease providing services to such member.
At the time of termination of membership services, the user's rights of using Fyrooms membership will also be terminated, after which, Fyrooms will discharged of any and all obligations and liabilities, if any, to the user.