If you find an issue with your hotel or vacation rental booking, you can make changes to your reservation online. Some changes are free of charge, while charges may apply for others. We would love to host you but in case your plans change, our simple modification/cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and or fast refunds. Our standard check-in time is 12 noon and you can check-in any time after that till your reservation is valid. Please note that the above timeline may vary depending on the hotel where the booking is made in accordance with the concerned hotel policy and the booking confirmation voucher issued.
Amendment of bookings is allowed until only 48 hours prior to arrival (72 hours prior for some hotels).
Please contact Fyrooms customer care center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 84484444328 for any assistance.
Free of charge
· Guest name, Contact Details: No Modification charges are applied, however changes should be made within 24 hours to check-in. Please check your confirmation email or booking voucher to know your plan type.
Charges may apply
· Travel dates/Accommodation date –Booking date change (rescheduling) prior 72 hrs. of original booking date depending on availability of rooms.
· Room type/ Bed Type - Room type change (rescheduling) prior 72 hrs. Of original booking date depending on availability of rooms. Modification for the above cannot be made after the given timeline.
Our cancellation policy changes, depending on the city and dates being booked and is mentioned on the hotel details page on our website and app before making a booking. In case, no cancellation policy is mentioned on the hotel details page, the following cancellation policy shall apply:
For refundable bookings, no cancellation charges are applied if the cancellation is made 48 hours before check-in. If a cancellation is made within 48 hours to check-in, one night's tariff will be deducted. For non-refundable bookings, no amount will be refunded irrespective of when the cancellation is made. Please check your confirmation email or booking voucher to know your plan type.
· Any cancellation request within 24 hours prior to check-in time (12 PM), will attract charges equivalent to 1 night's stay (including taxes) which will be deducted as Standard Cancellation Fee.
· In case of any late cancellations (during the stay) or a guest no-show (guest not arriving), hotel reserves the right to charge an equivalent of one night's stay charges including taxes.
· Certain privileged booking rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation, refund or any change. The Customer is therefore advised to check the room description and any such conditions carefully prior to making a booking. Fyrooms shall not be liable to cancel or refund any monies or alter any bookings if booking are made under such privileged booking rates or special offers.
· For prepaid bookings, refund will be processed within 7-15 days after making the appropriate deductions.
· For 'Pay at Hotel' bookings, you are requested to make a partial payment to confirm. We reserve the rights to cancel bookings where partial payments have not been made. Payment made will be adjusted against the final amount payable at hotel.
· For 'Pay at Hotel' bookings, we will contact you before the check-in date in order to reconfirm your stay. If we are not able to reach you, we reserve the rights to cancel the booking.
Upon cancellation of booking, the refund of the booking amount
will be initiated. The booking amount after deduction of cancellation charges
and taxes, as applicable, will be credited into the bank account of the
Customer using the same payment mode (i.e. debit card/ credit card/
net-banking) by which the booking was made by the Customer. The refund process
may take 10-15 business days.
· In case the booking amount is paid using credit card, the refund will be processed on the credit card.
A maximum of 1 infant up to the age of 4 years is allowed free of charge subject to room occupancy capacity. Breakfast will be included in stay but no extra bed or mattress will be provided. Extra person charges are applicable for anyone above 4 years of age.
The maximum number of occupants in a room depends on the hotel and the room category. This can be found out during booking of the rooms for different hotels.
Our visitor policy varies depending upon the specific hotel. However, visitors are not allowed beyond 10 PM in any of our hotels. Non-resident guests must get registered as an extra occupant in the room to stay beyond this time.
No pets are allowed inside the premises/property where the accommodation is situated.
Right of Admission
Our hotels reserve the right of admission to ensure safety and comfort of guests. This may include cases such as local residents, unmarried and unrelated couples among others.
Fyrooms and its Hotel Partners, are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables, left unattended in guest rooms, or in any other part of the hotel premises.